Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with Nozbe and any of the resources mentioned in this post (no affiliate links).
Nozbe is a cloud-based cross-platform task management tool. It’s available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android, plus has a web app with equally capable functionalities. (Nozbe recently evolved into a two-product company when launching Nozbe Teams, their new solution to improve team productivity. When I refer to Nozbe, I mean Nozbe Personal, which I’ve been using for years.)
I often list Nozbe as one of the three musketeers to increase your productivity.
With Nozbe, you can easily implement David Allen’s GTD methodology. You can create an unlimited number of projects and leverage the GTD contexts by using categories in Nozbe.
Managing your time was never easier: just connect Nozbe with your calendar and plan out your day. Thanks to Nozbe’s “time needed” function, your scheduled tasks will appear as time blocks in your Google calendar.
Nozbe works well with Evernote, too. You can use Nozbe as your task manager while getting access to your reference material right from the task view. If you add a reminder to Evernote, the corresponding note will appear as a task in Nozbe. This makes it easy for you to create a task right from Evernote.
If email is still an important component of your workflow, Nozbe is the best option for you. You can get your emails delivered to your Nozbe account and specify how they’ll appear on your to-do list.
Below, you’ll find my software reviews along with tips and case studies on how to use Nozbe to increase your productivity and overcome procrastination.
Nozbe tips, tricks, and case studies
- The Battle of the Giant and the Small: Asana vs. Nozbe: My review on Nozbe (Nozbe Personal) in the context of the battle between Nozbe and Asana.
- Nozbe Teams Review: First Look and Impression: This is my review on Nozbe Teams, which is the new flagship product of Nozbe to improve team productivity.
- Why I Still Can’t Quit Nozbe in 2020: Learn what makes Nozbe unique on the competitive landscape of task management tools.
- Inbox Detox: How to Achieve Inbox Zero with Nozbe: If you work with email a lot, definitely check out this how-to guide. I’ll explain how I use Nozbe to reach inbox zero.
- How to Eat That Frog with Nozbe (and Kill Procrastination): I’ll show you why Nozbe is the best procrastination killer.
- How I Use Nozbe to Celebrate Women: A short article about how to make use of project templates in Nozbe.
Other content on Productivity95 that involves some case studies with Nozbe
- 10 Ways to Supercharge Your Productivity and the Only One That Really Matters
- 15 Smart Things to Do on Your First Day at Work
- How to Develop the Happiness Habits