Welcome to Productivity Nine to Five (Productivity95)
Hi there, I’m Csaba.
I’m a self-motivated biologist
Over the years I’ve found that what I miss is productivity advice for ordinary people like me, who are working nine to five. You can read my story here: Don’t Ask Me About My Weird Passion for Productivity Anymore
What this blog is all about
This blog is for you if:
- You work nine to five
- You commute daily between your home and the office
- You want to fight the downward spiral and boost your productivity both within and beyond your nine to five (With more than a decade of experience as a government employee, I know how you feel)
- You want actionable advice
Maybe this blog isn’t the best fit for you if:
- You want to grow a business (although many of the principles revisited on this blog can be very useful for entrepreneurs)
- You are looking for stuff showing you how you can effortlessly become a globetrotter
- You are not ready to experiment and do the heavy lifting (speaking both figuratively and literally)
Productivity is a philosophy of life
Productivity is all about living a meaningful life; to find one’s passion and in turn, become a devoted father, husband, son, colleague, and, perhaps most importantly, a better self. It’s a toolbox that helps us do what we’re good at.
Productivity is a never-ending journey
Productivity is a journey into developing a better self. I want to invest heavily in this journey and share my passion and findings with like-minded individuals.
Productivity is sticky
Once I was told in a bike shop that if I ever ride a 29er, I never want to ride a 26-inch bike again. It’s so true and applies to productivity as well: if you ever dive into productivity and get the first results, you never want to get back your old life. In other words, there is life before and after productivity.
Productivity is for everybody
Productivity isn’t rocket science. It doesn’t require a PhD; what it takes is dedication, discipline, and time. If you show a genuine willingness to change, you’re on the right path.
- I’m from Hungary.
- I admire researchers―I hold a PhD degree in biology, but never ever worked as a full-time researcher.
- I’m organized and I know it 🙂 ―I’m organized by nature, but turned to productivity to get more organized and find the important stuff to deal with.
- My life turned on its head ever since I immersed into productivity and self-development―Part of it is that I run this blog despite being an introvert. Check out the full story.
- I love riding my bike on the trails.
- I like water fleas.
- My all-time favorite movie is the Space Odyssey.
Claim your takeaways
I’ll end most of my blog posts with a single takeaway. This doesn’t mean that it’s the only or the most important thing you want to remember. This is only to guide and encourage you to take action.
Join the journey into productivity!
Sign up to my email list and get a weekly digest from the blog as well as coming soon posts and other actionable advice right into your inbox.