Does any of this resonate with you?
- You have too many ideas and not enough energy to get your plans into action
- You’re searching for the best ways to increase your productivity, but what you find on the other side is confusion and an old friend: procrastination
- You’re disorganized and you know it
- You’re overwhelmed by the productivity apps out there and don’t know what to do
I know how it feels. I’ve been there, too.
Despite holding a PhD degree, I consider myself an ordinary guy with below-average skills. I’ve seen my peers’ progress in school, higher education, and work. And it made me feel inferior.
How is that some people are so productive while others are spinning their wheels without ever going from point A to point B?
After years of experimenting with different tools and systems, I realized that …
Being productive has nothing to do with skill and talent. And it has nothing to do with what tools you use, either.
It all begins with developing the right mindset and the willingness to change.
What if you could …
- Prioritize your goals and tasks to maintain laser focus and get things done more effectively
- Beat procrastination and get more organized so that you can move your projects forward confidently
- Find time to side projects without compromising your 9-5 job
- Choose the right productivity tools that you love using and stick with them
Once I was told something in a bike shop that changed my way of thinking:
Get on 29-inch wheels, and you’ll never want to ride a 26″ bike again. You’ll cover more distance with the same effort. The 26″ mountain bike is dead.
It wasn’t until 2016 that I realized the universal value of this conversation. It dawned on me that everything I thought about productivity was wrong. It was kind of a paradigm shift in my adult life.
PRODUCTIVITY IS LIFE ON 29-INCH WHEELS
It’s all about changing your mindset and achieving more with less effort.
I can’t teach you how to ride a bike. My goal is to convince you to abandon your old 26-inch bike and switch to 29-inch wheels. That’s your job to learn how to ride your new bike the right way.
So, if you’re like me and want to see changes in your life, read on.
Introducing the Personalized Productivity Bundle
The Personalized Productivity Bundle is a result of years of trial and error. Get your free copy now and increase your productivity the easy way.
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up for the Personalized Productivity Bundle:
- The Personalized Productivity Road Map – A 10-step road map with productivity tips you can implement instantly
- The Evernote Case Studies Mini eBook – 38 ideas on how to use Evernote (a highly recommended note-taking tool) to get super organized
- Keyboard Shortcut Cheat Sheet – 138 keyboard shortcuts that will save you a tremendous amount of time
- Progress Planner – To find your focus, plan out your goals, and stay on track
- Daily Activity Sheet – It will help you manage your time more effectively
- Bonus – Sign up for the newsletter, and you’ll receive biweekly productivity tips and future updates to the Personalized Productivity Bundle
What I miss about freely available productivity resources is that …
- They assume that you’re an entrepreneur
- They’re rarely actionable (either they provide a PDF download, which is hard to work with, or they’re kind of theoretical)
- They rarely address individual needs
I think we should address a more personal approach.
Personalized Medicine (PM) is a good analogy.
Personalized Medicine, according to Wikipedia, is a medical model that separates people into different groups—with medical decisions, practices, interventions and/or products being tailored to the individual patient based on their predicted response or risk of disease.
That’s why I created the PersonalizedProductivity Bundle—to provide you with a framework that makes ample room for customization. That’s your job to figure out what works for you and tailor the resources to your individual needs.
You can download the Progress Planner and the Daily Activity Sheet in three formats: Google Docs, Evernote file (ENEX), and PDF.
Who is this product for?
The Personalized Productivity Bundle is for you if:
- You want to do something right now to increase your productivity
- You’re willing to learn new skills and get out of your comfort zone
- You’re eager to experiment
- You have a 9-5 job
Who isn’t a good fit?
Maybe the Personalized Productivity Bundle isn’t a good fit for you if:
- You are not dedicated to change your life
- You’re unwilling to learn new skills and get out of your comfort zone
- You don’t like to experiment with new ideas
- You’re a seasoned entrepreneur
Who the heck am I?
I’m Csaba Vadadi-Fulop, the founder of Productivity95. I hold a PhD in biological sciences, have a 9-5 job, and run Productivity95 as a side gig.
With more than a decade of experience as a government employee, I know what it means to spin your wheels without ever going from point A to point B. Not long ago, I was sick of my never-ending professional and family duties, open loops, and the downward spiral of my 9-5 job.
Which made me turn to productivity …
After years of trial and error, consuming 50+ self-help books, and trying out countless tools, I figured out what worked and developed a basic framework to stay organized.
My productivity skyrocketed. I launched Productivity95, authored articles that have been featured in the top 10 ranking productivity blogs, achieved goals that I never thought were possible, and quit my miserable job, among others. But, perhaps most importantly, I became obsessed with productivity and personal development.
And now, I want to help you do the same! Enter your email address and get your productivity bundle for free.
Disclaimer: The Personalized Productivity Bundle does not contain affiliate links.